Thursday 17 January 2013

I"m Away- Day 3

Hey Y'all

Looks like the laptop cart decided to be uncooperative yesterday! Hopefully today things will get back on track and you can keep working on your TBL project.  I received an e-mail from Sarah, and she mentioned that quite a few of you weren't sure what to write for your Author's Note, so here's some ideas:

- Discuss who you are and how/why you connect with this project
- Discuss any themes that my have appeared on your list (travel, family, sports) and why this theme is important to you.
- Discuss the format your project took (video, photos, drawings, scrapbook) and why that format best suited you and your list.
- Discuss what you have learned about yourself as reader/writer/thinker/creator/human through the process of creating this project.
- Any other personal connections of stories, that may connect to the idea of a "Buried Life" or "Bucket List"

Word count= 250

Thanks for sending me questions Sarah, I didn't realize how vague I had been in this area when I introduced the project.  Keep sending me your questions via blog, Twitter or e-mail and I will responsd ASAP.



Also!  Don't forget to keep up with daily Tweets of the items off of your list, and don't forget about the Twitter challenge:

Tweet at a "famous" person to get them to share their bucket list items. Remember that this challenge might require some polite persistence. You might have to Tweet at them multiple times before you get a response.


Invite friends and family to join our bucket list conversation. Be strategic in who you invite, make sure it's a person who will contribute positively to the conversation. Have them Tweet an item or two @cre8tivehavoc and @you.


Bonus marks are up for grabs here!


As usual, post your daily update in the comment section below!

3 comments:

eli said...

made more posts to up date my blog it is almost caught up now.

Unknown said...

I got organized, brainstormed some more ways of representing and presenting my list, and wrote out my author's note today in class.

Ben Shewchuk said...

Today I edited more images.