I was working in the office on Friday, and many of you were away at the University presentation (good for you!) and today I am away at the Manitoba Teacher's Society. I will be back tomorrow, and when we will be wrapping up your Newspaper Blackout Poetry. But for today we are going to do something different. This week you are just going to do a Writing Reflection on the three topics listed below.
Writing Reflection (500 words)
(2)I would like you to visit 3 classmates blogs, and leave meaningful and significant comments that encourage a discussion. When you leave a comment, I want you to cut and copy the page specific blog address/URL and post it in your blog as part of your Writing Reflection.
- Where did you leave comments? Why did you select that post to comment on?
- What are the characteristics of a "good" comment?
- What are the characteristics of a "bad" comment?
- What are some benefits to commenting on other people's blogs?
- What are the benefits to receiving comments on your blog?