Friday 24 February 2012

Personal Addition

I found this site called someecards.com and this e card in particular caught my eye. Mostly because I've often thought something similar about myself. I always thought that it would be pointless for me to even take part in the whole "what would I do to protect myself if the zombie apocalypse came" discussion because let's face it; I am a slow mover and thinker. I'd probably be one of the first people to be zombified! What do you think? In a zombie apocalypse are you the first of the undead, or the last of the living?


If you are the last of the living you might want to consider read Max Brooks' manual. He wrote it as an actual, true to life, manual on surviving the zombie apocalypse. If you want to read it, see me. I've got a copy and won't need it, as I am resigned to be part of the walking dead!

2 comments:

Sammmmmmmmmm :D said...

I think I would be a survivor in the case of a zombie apocalypse. I have played enough zombie games to know what to do, be it the brainless, stereotypical zombies in most movies, or the armed, advanced ones that would potentially kill us all.
Also, The Devil Wears Prada is one of my favorite bands and they have a whole EP dedicated to the zombie apocalypse.

Anonymous said...

Truthfully I think I would survive for while, I've read the survival guide and am very prepared for a zombie apocalypse, that and I am a huge zombie movie and zombie game fan!