So here is your Daily Cre8te-
Doodle about your digital footprint! Things to doodle about:
Your doodle interpretation of the Wikipedia definition above
Doodle what your digital footprint looks like. How deep is it your footprint? What is in it? Is it "muddy"?
Doodle about how can you use your digital footprint as springboard to your future endeavours?
- Is there anything unexpected when you “Googled” yourself? Put your Google results in your doodle.
- What are some of the online social media sites you belong to? What is the name/identify you use there? Place them in your doodle.
- What are the last five things you Googled? List them on your doodle.
- What are the three sites you visit most frequently? Put them in your doodle.
- Consider the ways you use your cel phone (texting, surfing the net, taking pics, etc.), put thes in your digital footprint.
- What are the last 10 text messages you’ve sent? Put the names of the recievers, and the text itself in your doodle.
- Who are the last five people in your cel phone’s calls made, calls received list? Put those people in your doodle.
- Doodle about anything else that comes to mind when thinking about your digital footprint.