Now that you've set up your blog, it's time to start filling it with posts! Remember that your blog is an extension of your professional self, and should be a reflection of your best practises. A good rule of thumb is, if wouldn't want your Grandmother to read about it, then don't post it! Here are a few places to start:
(1) An intro post- Who are you, what do you hope to accomplish through your blog.
(2) Take a pic of your digital footprint, post it with a brief explanation of what it is, and what it represents.
(3) Type and post last week's Reading Response (#1)
(4) Take a pic of your Daily Cre8tes, post them with a brief explanation of what they are, and what they represent.
(5) Start looking for some personal additions to your blog.
At the end of class, come back to this post and add a comment below detailing the work you did to your blog today!