It seems we are coming to the end of our work with "6 Word Memoirs", and that means that we need to finish polishing and editing, and publish them for the world to see! Exciting right? Ok here's what you need to know:
(1) You must select 6 of your "Six Word Memoirs" for publishing.
(2) E-mail each of your 6 "Six Word Memoirs" to the class Flickr account:
(3) Each of these 6 "Six Word Memoirs" must be posted as seperate entry, on your blog by Tuesday,October 2nd .
(4) A "published" photo MUST HAVE a photgraphy credit either on the picture or as a caption underneath the photo. You've take the photo yourself, you must have a photo credit.
(5) Each photo "Six Word Memoir" must have a Writer's Note attached to it. The Writer's Note is your opportunity to explain your process for writing the six words, as wells as how you selected the photo and how it connects to the six words. Each writers note must be 100 words in length
See postings below for examples and inspiration: